Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Enamored

I'm really really really excited for Enamored. Enamored is the name of the Saturday night service that Keifer is going to be pastoring over, and I'm excited. I'm just really looking forward to seeing how God is going to use this service and the people who attend it. I know Keifer (and I) have really big hopes and dreams and expectations for this church. I can see God blessing this service down the road, and hopefully Keifer will some day have his own church. Maybe not, maybe this Saturday night service will be big enough to not need a Sunday/Wednesday... i don't know. I can't even fathom what God has in store. At all. But I'm really excited. And I am extremely proud. I just have this idea in my head of this group of people, so on fire for Jesus. Not in a weird IHOP/Only-Worship-And-Cry-A-Lot-in-Church type of deal, but true on fire, in love with God kind of deal. I just wonder what we'll do, what we'll change. I hope we'll serve at homeless shelters and do stuff like that. That is Keifer's hopes for this service - to not just be a Saturday night thing, but to be a group of people who live out their relationship with Christ every single day of thew week.

Anyways. That's all!

-Paskie.

No comments:

Post a Comment