Tuesday, April 13, 2010


I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think it takes very long to fall in love. I guess it depends what we're talking about. I fell in love with my new dog the moment we got her home and saw how goofy and clumsy she was. I fell in love with my computer the moment I opened the box. I fell in love with my car the first time I drove it. I fell in love with my boyfriend the moment I saw he had a flamingo in his room. I know "falling in love" is such a silly statement. Love isn't something you fall into, love is something you choose to do. I tell you what, I chose to love my dog. In fact, I chose HER. I also chose to make the switch to Mac, I chose to buy my car, and I chose to pursue my boyfriend. And though love comes on many different spectrums, it's still work. I will choose to take care of my dog always. I will choose to take care of my car. I will choose to love and support and cherish and encourage my boyfriend. There's just a lot about love that people over-look. Love is a weird thing, just like this blog. I don't know the purpose of it. But I'm ending it NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment