Friday, April 16, 2010

time for a sappy love blog.


There are certain days, moments, songs, and things that make me fall in love all over again. Falling in love isn't something you do just once, it should be something that's done every day. Every time your love does something special for you, notice it. Let those little things remind you of your love. Cruising at sunset listening to The Temper Trap and Paper Tongues makes me fall in love with Keifer all over again. Going to Taco Bell and sharing a bag of cinnamon twists, cuddling and taking night time naps while watching Whose Line Is It Anyway?, playing keys and drums together -all these things just makes me fall in love again. Those little moments where we hold hands and tell each other that we love each other... I don't take those moments for granted. I cherish them because every time, I realize I've made the right decision by picking him. Every day he makes me smile, and I fall in love all over again.

What are you waiting for? Go tell somebody you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment