Thursday, April 22, 2010

I've gotten over some anger lately. I don't know what really overcame me, but I was angry at someone, I felt such a hatred that I've never ever felt towards anyone before. I'm not a grudge holder, and I'm not an angry person - but I felt this burning in my heart every time I thought about it. But I woke up after a strange dream and realized it isn't my place to be angry. My anger doesn't do any good, it doesn't fix anything, and it's not my job to try to fix it. God always does what He needs to do. God will always fix those who say they love him. I'm not angry anymore. I've replaced that anger with love, because that's my job. My job is to love everyone, regardless of what they've done. I'm not going to seek vengeance. I don't really care, to be honest. Because what goes around, comes around. And what goes up, must come down. And sin is only fun for a season. You know what happens after spring and summer? Fall, and you know what happens in the fall? Everything dies.

I was angry again tonight, at someone different. I was angry to think that someone could jump to conclusions and attack me like they did, but then I realized that's just how they roll. That's the way they take care of things. And if that's how that person wanted things to be, that's exactly how they'll be. I don't need my opportunity to "explain myself" or even find out what the cause of this was, because in the end it doesn't matter.

I feel full of love right now.


OH, and tonight was amazing. Circa Survive + Coheed & Cambria = perfection.
The night with my boyfriend = Perfection.

TOMORROW AND SATURDAY IN ATL TO SEE MY MORNING JACKET? PERFECTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment